AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN - RIVER FALLS SCHOLARSHIP
AAUW-River Falls Branch is part of a national organization that has been advocating for women and girls since 1881 through education, research and philanthropy including scholarships and grants.
The American Association of University Women – River Falls Scholarship will be given to a deserving student enrolled in a River Falls associate degree program.
- Applicant must have 12 or more CVTC credits completed.
- Applicant must be enrolled in 6 or more CVTC credits in the current semester.
- Applicant must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA or higher at CVTC.
- Applicant must be a continuing student at CVTC who will be attending the summer session or fall semester.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must be a resident of St. Croix or Pierce County – preferred.
- Applicant must attend one American Association of University Women (AAUW) meeting.